Shadowsocks 3.4.2 Apk Android Package Name Is com.github.shadowsocks By Max Lv
- MD5 Of APK: 8e7c3f41673ed57494bf2f403d200054
- Developer : Max Lv
- Size : 6.62 MB (6940022) Byte
- Version : 3.4.2
- Filename : com.github.shadowsocks.apk
- Version Code :3.4.2
- SDK : 19
Changelogs In Shadowsocks 3.4.2
1. Add remote DNS option.
2. Bug fixes for GFWList mode.
1. Add shortcuts support for Android 7.1.
2. Add Japanese translation by @yyxida.
3. Minor bug fixes.
Minor bug fixes.
Fix an issue on Android 4.4.
1. Add China-Only List.
2. Refine local DNS resolver.
1. Fix a bug of per-app proxy.
Warning: Please update your kcptun server to the latest. https://github.com/xtaci/kcptun/releases/tag/v20160904
More About Shadowsocks
Shadowsocks is a high-performance cross-platform secured socks5 proxy. It will help you surf the internet privately and securely.
*NOTE: You may need to unisntall and reinstall the app, after upgrading to 3.x or above.*
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: https://www.shadowsocks.org
1. To setup your own server, please refer to: https://www.shadowsocks.org/downloads
2. To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2016 by Max Lv
Copyright (C) 2016 by Mygod Studio
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Other open source licenses can be found here: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android/blob/master/README.md#open-source-licenses
Used features In com.github.shadowsocks APK
ScreenShot From Shadowsocks 3.4.2
Incoming search terms:
- xhubs iro com